These playshirts are for wearing over your regular clothes to protect yourself, and your wardrobe, from budgie poops.
- Start by picking out a shirt. Any shirt will do, but make sure that it is big enough to wear over your regular clothes.
- If it is too hot, feel free to cut the sleeves short
- Pin on shoe strings, beads, leather and beads, ribbons, bells, etc.
- rip medium sized strips of a t-shirt, then tear smaller strips almost all of the way up the medium sized strips and pin or sew them onto the playshirt.
- Take and old bath towel and cut a round hole in the middle of it, big enough to fit around your neck.
- Then make a straight slit from the hole outward just long enough so that you can squeeze your head though it. (I have also seen the same concept as a babybib where the neckhole is lined with a semi-elastic band.)
- The one possible danger in this playshirt is that some budgies tend to get their nails caught in the terrycloth.